Friday, May 2, 2014

i love You!

I am so blessed!
And I am soooo thankful of all of that, to You! I am such a lucky person who has the chance to feel Your love and Your greatness and Your everything.
And now I start to love you without reasons, without questions. And it's easier that way, anyway.
Thank You, Allah for giving me this life. Eventhough this is not a perfect life but it is a happy life with the rollercoaster feeling. I love You!
Thank You for sending me so many angles to take care of me, to strengthen my Imaan, to make my steps closer to You. Thank You for such a great family, even this is not a beautiful or warm family, but it's great. This family makes me stronger and stronger. Thank You for always be by my side. Thank You for make me fall and down to make me remember how it feels to be there and make me try harder to climb up from there.
Thank You for this life, I feel like I am living my dream now. This is a life that I've always dreamt about. A life with meaning.
With this great experience, I can see the ugliest truth and the prittiest lie. And thank You for showing me all of those righteousness.
I love You more and more. Please don't leave me.

No comments: