Wednesday, April 30, 2014

a letter of an appology

Dear Allah,
I am so sorry about my writings yesterday. I know it's a mistake and it was rude and I feel awful about that, which I've known that at the very first I pressed publish button.
I was so panic and didn't know what to do. On the one side, I wanted to be by my father's side. And on the other side, I needed to focus on my final exam on this block.
But then, I talked to my bestfriends and I realized that no matter what You do to me has nothing to do with what I did and You did it for my own good. Thanks Titha, Mbak Ekha, Fety!
And I realized that I couldn't live without You and Your love and without knowing Your greatness. It's impossible to walk on earth with a handfull of reasons but with an empty heart.
I am so very sorry. Please forgive me, Allah.




With all of my soul and heart and my everything,
I am sorry.

No comments: